Mahidol University International College
||1st term (1st Trimester); or
2nd term (2nd and 3rd Trimester)
|No. of places:
||1 (0.5 FTE)
1. Cumulative GPA 2.7 or above
2. TOEFL IBT 79 (at least 25 in writing; at least 18 in other sections); or
IELTS 6.0 (at least 6.0 in writing; at least 5.5 in other sections)
1. The following programmes are NOT open to exchange students: Internships, Nursing Science Programme and Research
project classes (science). Students may need the approval from program directors to register for classes that require
2. Exchange students are allowed to take up to 16 credits (4 subjects) per trimester.
3. Students going for 2nd term will be participating in both the Second Trimester and the Third Trimester.
4. Course information: http://www.muic.mahidol.ac.th/eng/?page_id=12918
5. MUIC does not provide any early/alternate examinations.
6. Students must wear uniform when attending classes at MUIC. Uniforms can be purchased at the college or student
may bring white button-front shirts and black skirts for female or white button- front shirts and black trousers for male.
Students must also wear plain black shoes or plain sport shoes.
7. Students are required to purchase health insurance to cover for the time studying at MUIC. The coverage should include
emergencies, accidents, and medications as well as general medical coverage for outpatient and inpatient services.
8. Housing is on a first-come first-served basis.