1. All courses are opened to exchange students except areas of Health Science, Biomedical engineering and Graduate level courses.
2. Courses within Dance, Theatre Arts and Cinema & Cultural Studies are limited
3. Business/Accounting major students are only allowed to register for a maximum of 3 BUS/ACC courses per semester, the courses will be selected every semester and a list will be sent out to the students prior to registration. To meet the minimum course load, business/account major students will be required to also select courses from other academic departments on campus.
4. Minimum course load 12 US credits, maximum course load 17 US credits
5. On-campus housing guaranteed. No guarantee that students will receive their preferred room choice.